Listen to the recording and fill in the gaps – numbers only!
Use the comments box to send in your answers.
- With an income of €_____(a)_____, Malta’s national minimum wage is below the European Union average.
- As of this year, _____(b)_____out of the _____(c)_____member states of the European Union have national minimum wages.
- The average minimum wage across the European Union was €_____(d)_____ – a far cry from the €_____(e)_____ earned by minimum wage earners in Malta.
- Bulgaria had the lowest gross minimum wage across the EU – just €_____(f)_____.
- All had minimum wages ranging between €_____(g)_____ and just over €_____(h)_____ per month.
- The minimum wages in some EU states: the United Kingdom (€_____(i)_____), France (€_____(j)_____), Germany (€_____(k)_____), Belgium (€_____(l)_____), the Netherlands (€_____(m)_____), Ireland (€_____(n)_____) and Luxembourg (€_____(o)_____).