Which is the more natural sequence when using adjectives to describe an object or person?
- A blue, cotton, lovely top
- A cotton, lovely, blue top
- A lovely, blue, cotton top
- A cotton, blue, lovely top
- A blue, lovely, cotton top
- A lovely, cotton, blue top
If in doubt, think OSASCO PANAMA! But what is OSASCO PANAMA?
Interested in learning and practising English online but not sure how it works? For a free trial lesson, message me on WhatsApp: 0035679664664 or email: email@example.com. Please include your first name and your time zone.